Tuesday, February 21, 2017

President's Day Means Crafting!


I got a few cards done yesterday during our holiday.  We had planned to do a bunch of fun kid activities (Goony Golf and a movie) but everything was canceled due to the oldest getting a cold.  But having time to just relax and craft was fun too.

I'm using the sketch from the Catch The Bug Challenge blog.  It made a cute birthday card.  I used Jodie's Bacon In The Sun image.  My second card used the sketch over on the Sunday Stamps Weekly Challenge.  I'm using the Gerda Steiner image, Llama Tell You.



7 comments:

  1. Great cards,Joanna. Love the Bugaboo image & fabulous coloring. Thanks for sharing with Stella Says Sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok both of these are great!! I am going to get that pig bugaboo stamp the next time I go there. Its adorable! Love what you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, thanks so much for playing along in our Stella Says Sketch challenge at Catch the BUG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodess that little llama is adorable! Such a fun, cute card and great use of our sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards! Love that llama, the little face on it is too cute!

    Thanks for playing along with us at Sunday Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Llama, lol! Thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Stella Says Sketch challenge good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jonanna - I've been trying to send you an email about your Bugaboo Stella Says Sketch win, but I keep getting an undeliverable, returned email. Can you leave me a message on my blog of your email address? Not sure if maybe it was input incorrectly into inlinkz or if there's an email issue.
    Thank you!
    Min

    ReplyDelete