Tuesday, December 27, 2016

DP: Orange You Thoughtful


I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas!  Ours was great.  One gift that I gave was so perfect for the recipient that I was giggling in anticipation (doesn't it make you happy when you pick the perfect gift?!!)

AND we found out that another baby is going to be born in July!  I am totally excited to be a Great Aunt again.  Unfortunately I will likely miss seeing this little face until Thanksgiving (I'm already planning to go to Utah!!) since she is due in July and our summer visit is locked in for June. (Sigh)

But in other news, I wanted to share the "Thank You" card that I made for the boys to give their grandmother.  I'm using the Doodle Pantry set: Cherry Nice Mice.

I'm also using the sketch over on the Freshly Made Sketch.

1 comment:

  1. What an adorably sweet card. I love your card - your coloring is fab. And congratulations on the soon-to-be addition to your family!! Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete