Saturday, December 3, 2016

Christmas Chaos #1


It's time for Christmas Chaos over on the Bugaboo blog.  In addition to being one of my very favorite challenges, it's also a GREAT way to finish up all those last minute cards.  Today's challenge is to create a card with sparkle.  I've got glitter, glossy accents and sparkly embellishments.  Done and done!

I'm also joining in the "Christmas Critter" theme going on over on Dragonfly Journeys.  I think that this is a hedgie, but I'm not a 1,000% sure!

8 comments:

  1. Oh Joanna he looks great! Love how you coloured him and the background too! thanks for joining Catch the Bug's Holiday Chaos good luck! Dawn Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, Joanna. Fabulous coloring of the Bugaboo image. Thanks so much for joining the Christmas Chaos challenge week at Catch the Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute, Joanna and your coloring is amazing. The sparkle DP fits perfect.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another little cute, I love this sweet image and your colours and colouring is perfect.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Joanna. Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug for our week-long Holiday Chaos. Good Luck.
    Lynnpenguin, GD at Bugaboo/Catch the Bug

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanna! Such an adorable little guy and your coloring is just awesome too. I think it's a hedgie too and all of the sparkle is a great touch. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas Critters blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh what a sweetie and lots of sparkle. thanks for sharing with us at Catch the bug. Good luck
    AuntySue GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for joining our Christmas Chaos Day 1 – Theme Challenge! I love your project, good luck!

    ReplyDelete