Sunday, April 10, 2016

SSS407: Rain, Rain, Go AWAY!!

It's trying to rain here.

Just a droplet here and there ... Only enough to spoil any plan to be outside.  ((Sigh))  I've already played 4 games with the kiddos  -- all of which I lost miserably!!  So I've tagged the hubby that it's his turn to provide entertainment to the offspring.   I'm running down to the craft room for a breather before dinner needs to be provided!  (darn kids still want food three times daily!)

I'm joining in the fun over on the Bugaboo blog.  I had this cute little DigiStamp Boutique image already printed so I was also able to play in the Dragonfly Journey's "April Showers" theme.  It's totally appropriate for today's weather.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Joanne! She's totally adorable and the background papers you used couldn't be more perfect. I love the little x's framing her too. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is SUPERCUTE!
    Thanks for sharing this beauty with us at Bugaboo Stamps' Stella Says Sketch Challenge. Good luck, and please join us again soon!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely little Get Well card! Thanks so much for joining this weeks Stella Says Sketch challenge over at The Bug Blog with Bugaboo Stamps. We hope you'll join us again today for our newest sketch!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - Asst DT Coordinator Bugaboo Stamps/Catch The Bug

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable I LOVE that background paper! Thanks for joining us for Catch the Bug Stella Says Sketch, hope to see you again! Dawn Bugaboo DT.

    ReplyDelete