Wednesday, December 4, 2013

SSW #235: Elisabeth Bell


Did everyone have a great holiday?  We sure did here.  We had lots of energetic kids running around, too much food and burnt (but still tasty) pies ... all in all, an utterly fantastic family-devoted event!  I must ask tho ... where DO toddlers get their energy?  Holli, the dog, was in heaven running and chasing them. 

I also wanted to share with you the sketch from Sweet Sketch Wednesday.  This week we have another great sketch from our sketch genuis, Sally Dube.

Our sponsor is Elisabeth Bell.  The Elisabeth Bell Digital Collection features enchanting, whimsical digital stamps for all your paper-crafting projects.

Your prize this week is to choose 2 of the three images our design team used this week.  And speaking of the design team, be sure and stop by their blogs and leave some love; they did their usual AMAZING job this week.

10 comments:

  1. Love, love, love this Joanna! What a darling image, the colors are stunning and love the bow swirl die cut. Absolutely gorgeous. I burnt the pumpkin pie at my house, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet winter card, Joanna ! Cute image and like Kathy i love the swirl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Joanna. I love this image, her images are always so sweet. Beautiful coloring and beautiful colors. Love the fab swirl along the side. This card is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the sketch this week and your super card. Will have to check out your blog for your take on Miley Mouse - it's such a cute stamp, pity I dont have more time to use it! Off to bed now, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Joanna. I love the colours you have used and your flourishes.

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Joanna this is such a pretty card, I love the colours of your DP's, this is such a sweet time and I adore your added embellishments and that wonderful scroll. Take care and have a great week.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soooo cute! I love the corner swirly you added too, which is just perfect with this image and her pretty green jacket and hat!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your beatiful image. Colored to perfection. I really love the paeprs you have used too. I love the added swirl die cut.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Speaking of amazing, that's exactly what this card is!!! I really love the swirls, nothing but pure perfection. Fabulous!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE Green - and I LOVE your card!! Sounds like you had an amazing Thanksgiving - how awesome!! I can't wait til we have little ones running around - FUN!!
    Blessings to you Joanna!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete