Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sweet Sketch Wednesday #234: Eureka

 
I'm not lion ... my kids are driving me crazy.

OK, that is NOT what this card says inside but perhaps it should. It's day five of Thanksgiving Break (we have nine, yep count 'em 9 days off together) and they are ... a tad wild. We've had constant snow and icky weather and I think we are ALL ready for some time ... outside.

Today is also Wednesday so that means we have another challenge from SweetSketch Wednesday. It's a great one, lots of ovals and dots.

Our sponsor is Eureka Stamps. Here's a bit more about Eureka:

Finally, The Stamps You've been Looking for! Eureka stamps offers a large variety of images and sentiments in many different categories for all of your stamping needs. Our Paper Sculpting stamps add an extra dimension to your creations. Or, Mix and match our Balloons and Balloon Holders to celebrate every occasion. Our Stamps are available as unmounted, deep etched, natural red rubber stamps OR as digital stamps. If Eureka Stamps aren't exactly what you are looking for, Don't miss out on the sister companies: QKR Stampede, BiblicalImpressions Rubber Stamps, or the newest addition; AlluringImpressions.

The prize this week is 5 digital images of winner’s choice.  Yahoo.

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Joanna.

    I love everything about it - your colours, decoration, embossing . . .

    Hope you have a great week.

    Holly
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW...9 day off! My kids would be envious. We only get 3 days of school off. Two weeks though in Dec.
    You card put a smile on my face. What a cute image, how perfect for Valentines day. What great embellishments as well as papers. Have a Happy Thanksgiving and hope you keep your sanity, LOL!
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Joanna, wow snow already and here we are having the hottest November on record our hottests months are January and February. We are currently sleeping with a sheet on us at night. My boys having their summer holidays next week they have 8 weeks off school before they go back in the last week of January and the first week of February.
    Love your card he is very cute and as Heide said its the perfect Valentines card. Great colours and wonderful embellishments. Take care and Happy Thanksgiving.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joanna, as always you do a fabulous job with these great sketches. I love this card, love the image and love you papers. Great card, fun sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. And I'm not lion when I say I LOVE your card!! That lion is awesome and I LOVE all the polka dots - fabulous!!!
    Blessings to you Joanna (and I hope the 9 days are up...)
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your polka dot papers are so perfect with this adorable lion. I giggled with delight when I say this little guy...sure made me smile. He is so cute! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was wonderful! All my kids were here except one.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehehe, I feel we might be sisters, we are so much alike! Holiday breaks seem to get longer and longer every year, don't they. Anyway, your card is soooooo sweet!!! Love your lion and fun sentiment. So adorable. Hang in there sis!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete