Wednesday, September 11, 2013

SSW223: A Day For Daisies



I'm feeling kinda old today.  My second youngest niece turned 18 a few days ago and is off to college and real life.  For some reason, it has thrown me for a loop.  I will probably COMPLETELY lose it when the youngest goes to college.  It will not be pretty Cassie; I'm just warning you now!  I made this card for Meaghan's birthday.  Happy happy day sweetie.

It's also Wednesday so you know what THAT means, it's time for another challenge brought to you from the folks over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. 

This week we have Tammy from A Day For Daisies as our sponsor.   ADFD provides themed categories of over 1,000 fun and whimsical digital images.  These include magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

Tammy's generous prize is a $12 gift certificate to her store! 

You can find the links to her store here: 
 
Card Recipe
Image: A Day for Daisies - I wish
Sentiment: Create with TLC
Paper/Embellishments: Bo Bunny, MFT bow die


10 comments:

  1. So pretty Jo! I adore this image and the gorgeous colors. Such a cool sketch, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Jo. I love the sketch and love your card. Beautiful coloring and colors. I love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanna, this is the sweetest card. I love the bow you have added to tie back the curtain. Super cute! I am sure Meaghan will absolutely love this card. I know what you mean about loosing it..when we see how fast these kids grow up. Time really flies by. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh Joanna, this is such a sweet card ! Lovely image and great take with the sketch.

    I see you read "The Swarm". It´s a german author - AND i LOVE this book. In the beginning, maybe a bit exhausting, but it is getting better. A great book and a great story. When I dive, I always have to think of this book :shock: **lol**

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Joanna what a sweet card I do love this image, it remind's me of my childhood blowing on the thistle seeds we use to call them fairy's blowing in the air. Meaghan is going to love this card especially this pretty colour and that wonderful bow tieback to your curtain. Take care wishing you a wonderful week and happy crafting.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card Joanna! Beautiful papers, darling image and I adore that bow! Cute, cute, cute!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this sweet card! Your bow is just darling. Have a super weekend. Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. You used one of my favorite ADFD images! So sweet and that bow on the curtain is just too darn cute! Living in AZ Summer is NOT my favorite season anymore either!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That bow is the cutest thing ever. Make Your curtain so perfect You have you such a sweet image and I love your colors You are doing well Arlana's

    ReplyDelete