Tuesday, May 1, 2012

March's Monthly Image Challenge



I FINALLY have some time get back in the crafting groove.  Good thing too, I am two months behind in making the Monthly Image Challenge.  I decided to do Angela's Challenge first since it was readily handy.  I'll have to dig around and see if I can locate Tanja's March Challenge.  I hate that I am so cluttery in my crafting area.

This week I'm using Jen's Deconstructed Sketch #49, though looking at it now, I can see that I rotated the rectangles.  Apparently I wasn't paying close enough attention!  Oh well!

TJ got glasses today.  Considering that he's lost his coat 5 times (yes, FIVE times) this winter, I'm wondering how many days will pass before he loses his glasses, his case or both. {Sigh}



3 comments:

  1. What fab little boys with great smiles. Love the card Joanna what fun , bet the boys liked this one too. great stamping Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pic of the boys!

    Love what you have done with Changito and Changitette...the sketch is a perfect match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this sketch and your card is fabulous ! This image fits great and i like your stitching.

    Your boys look so cute, Joanna. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete