Monday, October 24, 2011

Yay, another baby!!

My niece is preggers again. She's an AMAZING mom and I wanted to send a card to let her how excited we are at the prospect of another baby. I'm quite desperate for this one to be a girl (can ya tell?) I love my boys but I want to shop for a girl dog gone it!

Course I'm on boy overload right now. I'm having a play-date with four boys (a 9 year old, an 8 year old, a 6 year old and a 4 year old). All of them have a nerf gun, walkie talkies and a hard hat on. Normally I would bundle them up and send em' outside and have a happy and quiet afternoon to leaf through a magazine while waiting for my dinner to finish cooking. Curse you snow!

Supplies:
High Hopes Stamp
Nestibilities, lacey circle, copics, buttons, Memory Box die

2 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet baby dragon and a beautiful card. I like all the Pink and the DP looks great !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, this is so cute. I love the little dino and crossing my fingers she has a little girl for her auntie to play with and shop for. She is going to love this card.

    ReplyDelete