Monday, October 24, 2011

SSMIS October


Vickie's challenge for us was a vintage Stampin Up image and to use the technique of water-coloring. As you can see, I failed THAT part! When I sat down to water-color I had to really think ... HOW do you water-color again, what tools am I using?? I finally remembered but let's just say that my efforts were ... not good!

When I first saw this image I thought it looked a little sad and I immediately thought of a sympathy card (of course it could be MY state of mind too). I loved the bird and wanted to emphasize it's message of hope.

Click here to see what my sisters did with this same image.

Supplies:
Stamps: Al stamps Stampin Up: Times and Seasons (retired)
Accessories: Ribbon, Label 4 Nestibilities, Crystal Effects, CB Swiss Dots folder, pop dots, copics

1 comment: