Thursday, September 22, 2011

Yep, another birthday


Happy, happy day Carol!

Another card from my September birthdays. Technically, this should probably be a belated card since I only mailed it yesterday BUT I'm going to count it as on-time since I mailed it prior to her actual day. I suppose I'm being cheesy, like the airlines when they count a plane that arrives in the destination city's airspace on-time but then circles for 20 minutes before landing, but I can't have any more belated cards go out this month. My husband ALREADY says "all" my cards are late.

Supplies:
Stamps: SU
Accessories: Lacy squares, nestibilities; copics; blue bayou ribbon and paper; embroidery floss

2 comments:

  1. Darling card and love your beautiful coloring on the fish. Love how you layed it all out, beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanna, your coloring from the fish is awesome and i like your color choice and layout. Great birthday card if belated or not ;-)

    ReplyDelete