Sunday, September 25, 2011

Happy Birthday Deb


(sigh) Yes, I know ... another belated birthday card to show. This one I'm blaming on a lack of Mojo. I started making this card Friday afternoon, when it WOULD have been on-time. I began coloring a cute Penny Black cow image and started working with my lay-out but the image was too big. Hated it! Went away, grumpy.

Saturday morning, I set out again. I scrapped the cows and started looking for a cool retro sewing stamp set that I own. That set would have been PERFECT for Deb. But I couldn't find the stamp set. Went away, grumpy.

Sunday afternoon (on her actual birthday) I forced myself to find another stamp set (it's not like I don't own a billion other perfectly good stamps). Initially I had wanted to make a card in Deb's style: retro, grunge, and CAS but in the end I just settled for finished!

Stamps: Stampabilities
Accessories: Bo Bunny paper, ribbon, brads, sewing machine, lacy circle nesties, flowers

1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful just the way it is. I love the layout and the beautiful blue papers. I love blue and brown together and this card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete