Saturday, August 10, 2019

SS: More Babies!!


Happy Saturday everyone.

I was beginning to doubt that I would make it, honestly.  What a long and stressful week!!  But near the end of it we got some good news (GREAT news, honestly) that pulled us through.  Yep, you probably guessed it from the card ... I will have another grand-niece or nephew to cuddle in March.  Babies are the BEST!! My card goes out to my niece.

I used the sketch from the Sketch Saturday blog.  This week we have Scribbles Design as our sponsor.  She is offering our winner a $10 Gift Card to her shop.  Cool.  We hope you have time to join in the fun.


2 comments:

  1. Joanna your card is adorable. Perfect card for your niece. Wonderful coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant baby news Jo and your card is lovely. I have been visiting 2 of my grand-nephews this week, they are such a joy it was well worth the long drive.
    Hugs
    Anne xx

    ReplyDelete