Sunday, May 13, 2018

SSS: No Tinsel Tangles Here


There is a new sketch challenge over on the Catch The Bug blog.  Stella wants to see some rectangles!  Since I'm behind in my Christmas card production, I immediately thought of Gertrude to fill the need.  She is such a hoot!  There are LOTS of funny images over on the Bugaboo site.

I may need to look at this card MANY times during the month of December.  I get so wound up during the holidays ... like anyone is going to care (but me) that the decorations aren't matching!

(deep sigh, and repeat after me) Christmas isn't meant to be stressful!!

1 comment:

  1. Your card is adorable. You don't have to be OCD because I didn't notice until you said something...you are too critical and hard on yourself. You make gorgeous cards so quit beating yourself up. I think we spend too much of our time trying not to have high blood glucose levels and wanting to have a "perfect" life, but forget that life isn't that way.

    ReplyDelete