Monday, August 14, 2017

Gerda Steiner Progressive-August


Now that I have more free time, I can once again participate in the progressive image challenges that I love so much.

This one is from Gerda Steiner.  The image is called, "I Didn't Eat It (Yet)."  If you buy the first image and make a card with it (which I had to do again, since I haven't played in three months) you will get the following month's image ... for free!

I'm using the sketch rom the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  It's a fun one.

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun challenge! Love this little monster...I can just feel his temptation to bite into that yummy treat. Beautiful coloring and use of the sketch! Thank you for playing along with the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge!
    Blessings,
    Christine
    DT Member
    https://withaverygratefulheart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, this is adorable! Love the fun colors and that adorable monster! Thanks so much for playing along at Atlantic Hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is such a fun card!!! Love the colour combination. Thanks for playing with us at AHSC this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable and fun card. Great colors and design papers. Thanks for sharing this with us this week at AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute! I first thought what a fun kid card, but I'd love to get it myself. Love your colors! Thanks for sharing in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card. Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.

    ReplyDelete