Saturday, July 23, 2016

SS 422: You're Hotter Than a Firecracker


Good morning peeps!

Happy Saturday!  It's time for another Sketch over on the Saturday Sketch blog.  We have a new sketch for you and the return of a favorite sponsor: Drawn With Character.

How cute is this image?  It's called: Cartoony Firecracker!  I love his little face!!  I know, you are probably saying ... Fourth of July is over, right?  Actually I gave this card to my hubby even earlier than that.  This is his Father's Day card!  We are soo busy during the summer that I have to be even MORE organized with my card-making than normal!

I hope you will find time in YOUR busy summer to join in the fun.

2 comments:

  1. Super, super cute! Love the glossy eyes and the die cut letters too :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute and FUN Card, Joanna. I like the Sentiment !

    ReplyDelete