Friday, January 29, 2016

DP: G'day to You


Check out this sweet little koala!  Each month I keep saying that I'm going to "be more organized" and finish my DT obligations early aaaaaand it never happens.  I'm finishing everything with less than 48 hours to spare (and technically, I have ONE more card to make so it's ready to post by the first of NEXT month).  Ugh.  Next month I promise to be more organized (but I wouldn't hold your breath)

My cute koala is from Doodle Pantry, the Aussie Critters collection.  Laurie makes her digital images in both line art and the colored versions.  Since I was behind schedule, I chose to use the pre-colored version.  Such an easy way to catch up.

I'm using the sketch from The House that Stamps Built blog.  So cute.

Challenges:
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes


2 comments:

  1. Perfect!! Love the coloring and design! So very cute indeed! So glad that you join the fun over Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Koala and these colors are perfect for it !

    My new WordPress blog: My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete