Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Doodle Pantry/Sketch Saturday



It's time for our monthly Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over on the Doodle PantryBlog. It's an anything goes challenge this month, provided you use a digital image. I decided to use the Doodle Pantry set St. BernardBuddy (the color image of course, I love the time saving aspect these bad boys provide!) and make a birthday card. I have 12 (yes, I DID say twelve!!) September birthday cards to send out.

Laurie has some FABULOUS dog images in her shop and they all have fantastic sentiments. I'm using the sketch over at Sketch Saturday.  This week, you have the option to choose your favorite sketch.  I'm using sketch #227 from December of 2011. I'm not sure that you can tell but I embossed my 9 squares with little hearts to provide some extra puppy love.

I sure hope you can join in the fun of the Ants in my Pantry Digital Challenge over on the Doodle Pantry Blog.

4 comments:

  1. LOVE love love! a simple take on the awesome image and speaks volumes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply adorable, Joanna! Love the colors and your sweet image! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch Saturday! Hugs, Cathy DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, fantastic job on the sketch. What a great showcase for this cute DP image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red and white colour combo, great sketch for such a cute dog!

    ReplyDelete