Saturday, June 20, 2015

Catch the Bug Challenge: Bingo


It's Saturday and time for a new challenge over on the Catch The Bug Challenge blog.  This week we are playing BING-O!!  Who doesn't like a good game of bingo?!!

I made my bingo diagonally using the colors Teal, Orange and Pink, ribbon and embossing.  I threw some buttons on too just for good measure!  So technically, I made bingo diagonally both ways with my 3-D bow!  Just call me an over-achiever.

I used JJ Housework-Eat Out for my image.  How perfect is she?  I can honestly say that I wish I had a personal chef (wouldn't mind a maid and a masseuse too!)

Head on over to the Catch The Bug blog and play along.  There are ALWAYS great inspirational cards and fantastic prizes to be won.

1 comment:

  1. Cute card and coloring. I want the same things you want. Let's throw in a personal trainer, too.

    ReplyDelete