Friday, October 18, 2013

From the Heart 038


Happy Birthday Linda!

I'm trying to do a better job of sending out cards on time.  So far this year I've sent out 8 birthday cards ... late.  I am so terrible at being on time.  I really have no excuse either; my friend Imke lives in Germany and her cards are always on time.

I'm using the From the Heart sketch.  I actually sewed on the paper, but you can't see the stitches.  Then, to emphasize the sewing, I added teal sparkles ... but you can't see those either.  I'm giving up.

The sketch WAS fun tho!

4 comments:

  1. Love how the image just pops against the black and white background - great idea! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at I {heart} Sketches! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. I love your image and the papers are great. Your coloring is beautiful Jo. I think people are happy to get your cards anytime because you do such a great job on them. Love it! I also love that sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahah, your friend Imke would be lost without her calender ;-)

    Your card is gorgeous, Joanna. I like the black/aqua color combi and how you "pop up" this sweet little girl. And great take with the sketch !

    Thanks for joining us @ From the Heart Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, love how you colored the image! Thanks for joining us at From The Heart Stamps. Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete