Friday, May 10, 2013

Tuesday Morning Sketches 197


It's Friday afternoon and I am sooooo in need of a caffeinated beverage right now.  Oh heck, if I'm completely honest, anytime is a good time for an iced coffee!

I actually made this card for my son's teacher (whom I adore and share an addiction to Starbucks with).  Today is her birthday and I wanted to let her know that I remembered her.

 Poor thing has to do Field Day today.  Nothing like celebrating your birthday, outside with 25 overly-excited seven-year olds!!  SHE will probably desperately NEED the Starbucks card I tucked inside by the time school is over! 

I'm using the sketch from TMS.   I loved its simplicity this week.

7 comments:

  1. LOL! That is so me! Always a good time for a hit of caffeine. Love the colors here, so bright and pretty. Bet she loved this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It perfectly captured the right feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT...you're not shakin'...give me your cup...I'll pour you more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love orange and hot pink together and I love this card. Fun and beautiful! I am sure she is going to love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heehee - I wish caffeine had that effect on me. Love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Too cute!! She will love it!!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. FUN card, Joanna. Love the pink/orange color combi- it looks soooo great ! AND the little bow. Reminds me to use my die ....

    ReplyDelete