Sunday, April 28, 2013

CCC challenge: Make Your Own Flowers


 I got a little time to stamp today.  The boys are out playing in the yard (it's beeeee-yoooo-tiful here today. ... Almost 70) and the hubster is busy hooking up the TV in the movie room.  Everyone once in a while he'll call me to go in and check out what he's figured out but essentially ... I'm all alone! (hysterical giggle)  Can you tell that "mommy' time is scarce on the weekend?

I needed a birthday card for my niece, Kelsey.  I know that you can't believe from my youthful picture ... but I am a great-aunt.  But the reason for this card is that my niece is a GREAT mom.  I am so impressed with her ability to be a mom, a social worker and a fantastic wife.  Love her lots.

I pinned this very phrase to my pinterest account and LOVED it.  I just used the computer to print it and off I went.

Even though Creative Card Crew's "linky" thingee is closed, I still used this fortnight's flower challenge.



1 comment:

  1. Cute, cute, cute Joanna...inside and out! Such a fun sentiment and your flowers are lovely!

    ReplyDelete