Wednesday, March 13, 2013

SSW196-67: A Day For Daisies


Hooray ... it's the middle of the week.  I am SO ready for Spring Break (well, I'm ready for summer and the beach to be COMPLETELY honest!) This has been our wettest, snowiest winter in a long time and yet, the city is STILL saying that we will have water restrictions during the summer.  Crazy.

This is such a busy month for us here.  It's the end of Basketball season, St. Patrick's day (and a bake sale ... gotta make 2 dozen cake pops for that) Spring Break, Easter, AND two birthdays this month.  Yikes.  Can you believe that my oldest will be 10 this year?  Kids grow up too fast.

This week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday, we have another great sketch and we welcome back A Day For Daisies as our sponsor.  I love her images; they are so sweet.  I chose this little cutie because he satisfied my desire for the lazy days of summer.  Can you tell that I finally got my sewing machine fixed?  I think I've sewed on my last three cards.  I love that look.
 
A Day For Daisies provides themed categories of over 1000 fun and whimsical digital images, including fairy tales and magical mermaids, cutie kids, vintage illustrations, sentiments and lovely designs for all occasions!

This week's prize is a $12 credit to the A Day for Daisies store.  We'd love to see your sketch and have you play along with us this week.

10 comments:

  1. You sound as though you are going to be very busy indeed Joanna! Love your card. It's so sweet. Hope your week goes well. Holly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear ya about being ready for the beach!! Our vacation is set for over the fourth of July and I can't wait!!! Your card Joanna is soooo sweet. Love the blues and yellow. A perfect masculine card.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card. I love their images to. This one is perfect for some of my Great Grandsons. They all love to fish. You did a fantastic job on this. I love the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your sweet image and that fun border pounch you have used. Have a wonderful time at the beach....wish it was me.
    Hugs, Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanna, this is awesome ! The image is so sweet and i like your stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww, love this image and I LOVE your paper choices!! Really sweet card Joaanna!!
    Blessings to you!!
    Sally

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just darling. So sweet! Love the image. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs, Heide

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just so sweet! The colors and the stitching and that border punch are all so perfect!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet card, Joanna! Great use of the sketch and paper choices and fab stitched detail, too! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Joanna what a sweet image and such wonderful colours and embellishments great boarder punch very pretty card.
    Hugs
    Kathie
    xox

    ReplyDelete