Monday, March 5, 2012

Taking Time For Myself


I had some time today (well OK, I SHOULD be doing laundry or cleaning so let me rephrase) I TOOK some time today to stamp. I got inspiration from a whole lotta blurfing this morning and I wanted to play.

Mostly I wanted to use my new stamp set from Humphrey's Corner. How stinkin' cute are they? Having grown up with Babar, I HAD to have this set (frankly, I'm surprised I showed restraint and didn't buy the whole darn line!

Lacey from the Stamp and Create Challenge blog wanted to see some paper piecing. And by the way, this is where I got those cutie patootie stamps in case you wanted to grab some for yourself!

The Sweet Stop had a great sketch to use so I went with the flow! Thanks for stopping by!

Challenges: The Sweet Stop Sketch, SSS148
Stamp and Create Challenge Blog, Paper Piecing


Supplies:
Stamps: Humphrey's Corner, unknown phrase inside
Accessories: MS punch, copics, flowers, sewing machine
.

1 comment:

  1. Darling card. Thinking I may have to go visit Lacey. Love her store. Great coloring Jo. Beautiful layout and great card.

    ReplyDelete