Thursday, July 7, 2011

In my next life ...

I've decided that in my next life I want to be Stampabella. She's unbelievable thin, always doing something fun and she just looks like a kick in the pants to know.

I'm kidding.

I had some time to waste and some new supplies begging me to use so I made this card for my bestest friend ever. The new items I used were the baker's twine and the pennant dies from Nestabilities. I used some images that I snagged from my friend Deb. I think it's Cosmo-bella but I'm not 100% sure.

Have a great day

Supplies:
Stamps: Stampabella, SU
Accessories: Bo Bunny paper, copics, nestibilities, ribbon, bling, MS punch, SU hardware

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute Joanna! I definitely want to be her too! She seems much more glamorous than I'll ever be! Love the twine and the new nestie pennant looks great with the sentiment. Pretty papers, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Joanna ! That reminds me to use my Bella´s more often. I like the colors and the twine looks great. Have fun with your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this stampinbella card. I am really liking the way you used this longer card. Great job on a darling card. It is all put together beautiful.

    ReplyDelete